Carphone Warehouse is now blessed with this picture of Iain. Clearly the best form of promotion for the Galaxy S4!
Perfect for anyone with rickets!
I was booked to play at a birthday gig last night. During the break, the cake actually almost caught fire because the woman on the right took too long with her thank-you speech, LOL!
LOL! A valid question, if ever I heard one.
Now this is one awesome mug.
So tonight I’ve been asked to be in a band supporting Leona Lewis (12th July) and Katherine Jenkins (3rd August) at the Scarborough Open Air Theatre. If that wasn’t cool enough, it’s Europe’s largest open air theatre with a capacity of around 6000 people. That’s a bit big!
Time to let the good news sink in. To top it all off, I’ve had a lovely birthday meal out for Jodie’s 23th, along with her parents, my gorgeous girlfriend, and her brother and parents. It was a great gathering, I’d sorely missed all of their company :)
Things are finally looking up again!
A very happy Lapster, out!
I figured I’d jump the bandwagon and do one of these myself. It’s 4 minutes past midnight and I should be asleep, but the daredevil inside me continues. Plus, I know you’re all very much interested in this answers. Here we go!
1. Last kiss - Monday evening, with my beautiful lady :)
2. Last phone call - Yesterday evening, with a 30 second call from Papa Schlapping!
3. Last text message - About 2 hours ago, from Hannah
4. Last song you listened to - “Fix You” by Coldplay (which I’ve coincidentally just played at open mic this evening)
5. Last time you cried - Saturday morning, when I realised I made a mistake
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice - Yesiree
7. Been cheated on - ‘fraid so, chuck.
8. Kissed someone and regretted it - Noh
9. Lost someone special - I’ve lost many special people in my life over the years
10. Been depressed - Not personally, but I do know people closest to me who suffer from it, sadly.
11. Been drunk and threw up - Uh, well… (Sorry, Seany!)
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend - No, but I’ve rekindled older friendships, does that count?
17. Laughed until you cried - Heck yeyur!
18. Met someone who changed you - I frequently meet my mother, she used to change my nappy.
19. Found out who your true friends were - I have, and in doing so realised that some others aren’t worth the time or effort.
20. Found out someone was talking about you - Yes, some nice, some slightly disturbing.
26. What did you do for your last Birthday - Went out for a meal with my parents, my girlfriend, and her family. I loved it! :)
27. What time did you wake up today - Today I haven’t yet slept, but yesterday morning at about 8:40am
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for - To get more paid gigs with my hobbies/passions, and for my girlfriend to feel tonnes better in herself with her depression and feel more like she used to a year ago.
30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time - I always find this a challenge since they don’t exist.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life - For me to never have any niggling worries for the rest of my life.
32. What are you listening to right now - The sound of the rain pitter-pattering against the window. Lovely!
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now - Not a dicky bird!
35. Most visited webpage - Facebook, YouTube, or this very webby right here!
36. Favourite colour - It used to be blue, but now I’m thinking more of a darkish green.
37. Nicknames - Lapster, Lap, Jordie-boi, Tosser & Twat.
38. Relationship Status - In a relationship :)
39. Zodiac sign - Capri
40. Male or female - I am
41. Primary school - N/A
42. Secondary School - N/A #2
43. High school/college - N/A #3
44. Eye colour - Brown
46. Height - Five feet, five inches.
47. Do you have a crush on someone - Only my ladyfriend (I think that will count as a crush, or should do)
48. What do you like about yourself - That I try my hardest and that I am a very committed person to many aspects of my life.
49. Piercings - Zilch.
50. Tattoos - None… at the moment ;)
51. Righty or lefty - I’m ambidextrous, I’m rubbish with both hands.
53. First piercing - N/A
54. First best friend - Aidan Taylor
55. First hookup - Ooh, saucy, you cheeky minx!
59. Eating - …away the time I have left to sleep.
60. Drinking - Water
61. I’m about to - Finish this Q&A, then enter the land of sleepytime!
62. Listening to - More rain pitter-pattering on the window, with a slight hint of wind hushing past.
63. Waiting for - This quiz to end, so I can sleep.
64. Want kids? - At some point, I really would.
65. Get married? - That would be nice :)
66. Career - I hope to make a sustainable living doing what I love.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes - Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses - Hugs are lovely most of the time, but there’s something so connecting about a passionate, single, lengthy kiss.
69. Shorter or taller - Within fair limits, it really doesn’t matter at all.
70. Older or Younger - As above ^
71. Romantic or spontaneous - Romantaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms - Stomarms
73. Sensitive or loud - Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship - Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger - Naw
77. Drank hard liquor - Tasted
78. Lost glasses/contacts - Newp
79. Had sex - Yeuz
80. Broken someone’s heart - I don’t believe so
82. Been arrested - Not once
83. Turned someone down - Mhmm
84. Cried when someone died - Aye
85. Fallen for a friend - Yes, on a few occasions
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself - To a degree, but I have a lot to learn and improve in myself
87. Miracles - I think you make your own miracles happen, or you’re just in the right place at the right time.
88. Love at first sight - No, because love is about more than appearance.
89. Heaven - I’m sorry to say, I don’t.
90. Santa Clause - Why would I not believe in him, what’re you trying to say…?
91. Kiss on the first date - I would believe it if it happened, but I would’ve believe it if it didn’t.
92. Angels - Not in a religious context.
93. How would you label yourself? - As myself, which is ideal, because that’s who I am!
94. Someone you pray everyday for - My loved ones.
95. Did you sing today - I did, but thankfully nobody heard me.
96. Who from all your ex’s have you cared the most about? - It’s hard to say, because I was young and foolish, without really understanding what I was getting into. I’m not sure I can really answer that one.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? - To a year ago, last May.
98. Out of everything in the world what do you wish for - To be healthy and happy.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? - No, love is a beautiful thing and I’ve learned that from experience, but it can also be very tough to handle and make situations more complex or complicated, though love is something I would be trade for the world.
100. Do you like the way you look? - I don’t think I’ll ever be overly fond of my appearance, but I know I like myself as I am now compared to back in 2011 and the years prior.
Thanks for reading! Now, time for me to sleep. x
My lady, enjoying a smoothie at Caffé Nero